Handgun training is provided for civilians to prepare them for a SWAT-type home and farm defense. We believe in a pro-active aproach for survival.
We cover the following areas for combative and defensive purposes:
- Entry of buildings/House clearing
- Exit of buildings
- Combat skills for realistic assault scenarios
- Correct building search procedures
- Close quarter combat skills
- Team combat
- Anti/counter hijack tactics
- Weapon retention Arrest techniques
- The above topics cover only a small portion of the urban and rural syllabus.
Knife skills are taught for personal defense purposes. We use a system that is based on the Philippine knife fighting system and the Russian armed forces system.
We cover the following skills:
- Different grips for different uses.
- Angles of attacks
- Knife versus knife combat
- Disarming techniques ect.
Our courses can be tailor-made to meet all your needs!